Skip to content
- How can a Change in the distribution of powers between the Centre and the States be done?
Answer: Amending the Constitution
- Which acid is used to remove ink and rust stains and cloth?
Answer: Oxalic acid
- Which forms the largest share of the deficit in Govt. of India’s budget?
Answer: Fiscal deficit
- 97% of the atmosphere lies within how many kilometers of the surface of the earth?
Answer: 5 km
- By virtue of which Act, dyarchy was introduced in India?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1919
- Who has written the book ‘The Famished Road’?
Answer: Ben Okri
- In a living cell, what is the site of ribosome formation?
- Which Amendment of the Constitution of India deals with the issue of strengthening the Panchayati Raj?
- Primitive people practice animal rearing in the tropical grasslands of which area?
Answer: East Africa
- By whom was the first republic of the world established in Vaishali?
- How can one distinguish a telescope from a microscope?
Answer: By observing the size of the lens
- World day to combat desertification and drought is observed on which date?
- Which scheme was intended to tap the black money?
Answer: India Development Bonds
- What are the Low-latitude grasslands in South America called?
- Between which was the ancient town of Takshasila located?
Answer: Indus and Jhelum
- What do both respiration and photosynthesis require?
- From which date shall the tenure of every Panchayat be for five years?
Answer: From the date of its first meeting
- Which metal is present in photo films?
- Which state is the leading producer of tea?
- Who was a contemporary of Chinghiz Khan?