Skip to content
- Which day is International Human Rights Day?
Answer: December 10th
- Bahadur Singh is a distinguished athlete of which game?
- Which Biologist proposed the theory of Germplasm?
- Which pair of states is the leading producer of tobacco in India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat
- Who established Diwan-i-Mustakharaj (Department of Arrears)?
Answer: Alauddin Khalji
- Citizenship provisions are enshrined in the Constitution in which article?
Answer: Part II, Articles 5-11
- Which sound is produced by a bat?
- For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the government depends on which source?
Answer: Taxation only
- What is the distance of the nearest star besides the sun from the earth?
Answer: 4.2 light-years
- Who deserves the credit for the construction of Lal Quila?
- How many players are there on each side in a baseball match?
- Which vitamin is transformed in golden rice?
Answer: Vitamin A
- Under which Article of the Constitution are the Cultural and Educational Rights granted?
Answer: Articles 29 and 30
- Which celestial body besides earth bear, The Sea of Tranquility and The Ocean of Storms’?
- Who was the daughter of Emperor Aurangzeb?
- Which is the highest grade of coal whose surface is shining and has the highest calorific value?
- Who among the following was the first Indian to receive the Magsaysay award?
Answer: Vinoba Bhave
- What is the meaning of ‘Take off stage’ in an economy?
Answer: Steady growth begins
- In how many time zones has the world been divided?
- Which contains the Gayatri Mantra?