Skip to content
- Mallika Sarabhai is associated with which field?
Answer: Classical dance
- After respiration, the conversion of energy is mainly in which form of?
- Who fixes the salaries and the allowances of the Speaker of Lok Sabha?
- Which crop is grown in India mainly by dry farming?
- Who was the first Englishman to preside over a Congress session?
Answer: George Yule
- What is formed when white phosphorus is heated at 540 K in the absence of air?
Answer: Red phosphorus
- When did the Economic Community of Central African States come into existence?
- In which year, some more commercial banks in addition to the first lot of 141 were nationalized in India?
- The mapping of which part of the earth is most difficult?
Answer: Interior of the earth
- Which Urdu poets were invited, to the Second and Third Round Table Conferences?
Answer: Muhammad Iqbal
- What is the connecting link between Annelida and Mollusca?
- How many subjects are on the Concurrent List?
Answer: 47 subjects
- A small weight is put on the pressure cooker. It increases the pressure of the steam. Why?
Answer: Area of contact is small
- Which is the second most abundant metal in the earth’s crust?
- Which first movement was launched against the British in India?
Answer: Swadeshi Movement
- When did the East African Development Bank come into force?
- Who directed the film ‘Sardar’?
- What is also known as green protozoa?
- Does the tropopause occur at the equator at a height of how many kilometers?
Answer: 17 km
- Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of the Second Round Table Conference?
Answer: Ramsay Macdonald