Skip to content
- Who has written the book ‘My Frozen Turbulence in Kashmir’?
- Which substance is more than 80% in the cell?
- Which language is Next to Hindi spoken by the largest number of people in the Indian subcontinent?
- Which planet have thirteen moons?
- Which was the chariler Act to close the trade of East India?
- Which are the high-temperature superconductors?
Answer: Ceramic oxides
- The United Nations declared 1994 as which International Year?
Answer: International Year of the Family
- Who is regarded as the founder of the scientific Socialism?
Answer: Karl Marx
- One degree of longitude on the equator is equal to howmuch distance?
Answer: 50 miles
- With which period do we associate the ‘megaliths’ ?
- National Environmental Engineering research institute is situated in which city?
- In which part of the Constitution the concept of Welfare State finds elaboration?
Answer: Directive Principles
- Which common devices works on the basis of the principle of mutual induction?
- Where is the maximum difference in the spacing of longitudes?
Answer: At equator
- When the first metal tool came into being why was it used for?
Answer: Clearing jungles
- Misha Grewal is associated with which game/sport?
- Amar Singh Sokhi is remembered for his performance in which sports event?
- Which Pollutant is produced from vehicles that cause mental diseases?
- What is Water vapour beyond the dew point?
- When did the concept of pollution emerge clearly?
Answer: In the Post-Vedic period