Skip to content
- What is the total number of Fundamental Duties mentioned in the Constitution?
- Which is the variety of coal in which the deposit contains recognisable traces of the original plant material?
- What is the highest denomination of currency notes in circulation as legal tender in India at present?
Answer: Rs. 1000
- Which type of rainfall leads to the formation of the windward and the leeward side?
- Which of the Vedas was divided” into “White’ and ‘Black’ parts?
- Who became the first woman in the world to ski to the North Pole?
Answer: Ann Banoraft
- In which organ of the human body are the lymphocyte cells formed?
- By whom is the Speaker of the Lok Sabha is elected?
Answer: All the members of Lok Sabha
- In which forests are Teak and Sal are the principal trees?
Answer: Tropical moist deciduous
- Who is often described as the second ‘Parasurama’ or the exterminator of the entire kshatriya race?
- Which is the process in which no heat enters or leaves?
- For outstanding contribution to which field is Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize given?
- For international payments, to which currency is the Indian currency linked?
Answer: American Dollar
- Which vegetation is called natural cattle country ?
- Who, was the Nanda ruler at the time of Alexander’s invasion?
Answer: Dhana Nanda
- What is Hepatitis-B, which affects liver?
- By whom is the Chairman of Public Accounts Committee appointed?
- By which permeabilty is a super conductor characterised?
Answer: Zero permeability
- In the world production of natural rubber, what is the rank of India?
- To whom does the ‘Yavanas’ refer?