Skip to content
- Which rays are most penetrating?
- The headquarters of Organization of Petroleum Exporting Country is located in which city?
- In India, when was the service tax first introduced?
- Macmohan Line demarcates the boundary between which countries?
Answer: India and China
- Who laid the foundation of the Rashtrakuta Empire?
- Which is the largest phylum in the animal kingdom in respect of the number of species?
- Which is not administered by a Lieutenant Governor?
- Which of the following carbohydrates is most abundant in nature?
- On which river are Tikarpara and Jaraj dams constructed under a multipurpose project?
- Which ruler at first assumed the title of ‘Hazrat-i-Ala’ and afterward ‘Sultan’?
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
- In which year was the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) founded?
- Who is the author of the book “Superstar India From Incredible to Unstoppable”–
Answer: Sobha De
- Which is largest cell organelles?
- What is the major source of iron ore for Visakhapatnam?
- Mughal dynasty was to Bahadur Shah ‘Zafar’ as Lodi dynasty was to which ruler?
Answer: Ibrahim Lodi
- What is the document published by the government to apprise the public on any issue?
Answer: White Paper
- Which is a good conductor of electricity?
Answer: Human body
- Of which allocation does Gadgil Formula refer to?
Answer: Tax proceeds between the States
- Which two planets of the solar system have no satellites?
Answer: Mercury and Venus
- In which of the following years was the first Railway line between Bombay and Thane laid?