Skip to content
- There is no net transfer of energy by the particles of the medium in which waves?
Answer: Stationary waves
- Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game?
- Which provides the largest part of the demand for loanable funds in India?
Answer: Corporate businesses
- Does Moho discontinuity lie at the depth of approximately how many kilometers?
Answer: 400 km
- Who was the well-known patron of the Mahayana of Buddhism?
- From the evolutionary point of view, which is the most primitive animal?
- By whom are the Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court appointed?
- What is the reduction of the oxide with carbon at a high temperature called?
- Which is the highest plateau in the world?
Answer: Pamir Plateau
- Who authored the Tamil epic ‘Silappadikaram’?
- S. Vijaya Lakshmi and Nisha Mohita are associated with which game?
- How many gold medals did India win at the XIth Asian Games?
- At what level does the Natura 2000 network operate?
- Which atmospheric layer that reflects radio waves is called?
- How is Manimekalai is looked at?
Answer: As the Odyssey of Tamil
- Where can the report of the UPSC discuss?
Answer: In Parliament before being accepted
- Conversion of chemical energy into electrical energy occurs in which thing?
- What is the main source of revenue to meet different expenditures?
Answer: Internal borrowings
- What is a line on a map which joins places having the same rainfall called?
- Which Gupta king is famous for his courageous stand against the Hunas?
Answer: Skanda Gupta