Skip to content
- Which game is Davis Cup associated with?
- When did the last female Alpine ibex disappear in France?
- To whom is the resignation letter of a State Public Service Commission member addressed?
- The equatorial forest of the Amazon basin is known by which name?
- To which work is Devichandraguptam related?
Answer: Chandra Gupta II
- Purification of petroleum is carried out by which method?
Answer: Fractional distillation
- Saraswati Samman is given annually for outstanding contributions to which field?
- From which sector is the largest contribution to India’s National Income?
Answer: Tertiary sector
- Thick stems and thorny wax-coated leaves are commonly found in which area?
- Who is most famous for” the establishment of an elaborate system of municipal administration?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
- What is the short upper part of the human intestine next to the stomach?
- Which State has the largest population of scheduled castes?
Answer: Utter Pradesh
- Where will be the Time period in a vibration magnetometer infinite?
Answer: At the magnetic pole
- Which is considered to cause an adverse effect on the Indian monsoon?
- Who was a lexicographer?
- Who was the first Indian to be honored with a lifetime achievement Oscar Award?
Answer: Satyajit Roy
- What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat?
- Which technique can be used to establish the paternity of a child?
Answer: Quantitative analysis of DNA
- Which region does not receives much rainfall in the southwest monsoon season?
Answer: Tamil Nadu coast
- By whom was the city of Agra founded in 1504?
Answer: Sikandar Lodi