Skip to content
- When is World Day for Audiovisual Heritage, recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: October 27
- Maximum nutritive element aborbed by blood from which part of alimentary canal?
Answer: Small intestine
- Under whose signature are the members of All-India Services appointed?
- Which climate best suited for horticulture?
- Before ascending the Maurya throne, How was Ashoka served?
Answer: As a Viceroy of Taxila
- From which one among the following water sources, the water is likely to be contaminated with fluoride?
Answer: Ground water
- In which year did the first modem Olympic Games take place?
- Which neighbouring country has objections on Indian Baglihar Hydro-electric Project?
- Which region does not receive most of its rainfall during winter?
Answer: Central North America
- What were the two colossal images of the Buddha at Bamiyan?
Answer: Works of the Gupta Art
- Which genetic disease is sex -linked ?
Answer: Royal haemophilia
- What is the part of the Constitution that reflects the mind and ideals of the framers?
- When will a hot body radiate maximum energy?
Answer: If its surface is black and rough
- Which African country is richer than others in gold and diamond?
- Who has been called the ‘Napoleon of India’ ?
- Yondieki who set up a new world record in 10,000 meters race, belongs to which country?
- How many players are there on each side in a women’s Basketball game?
- Who proved that DNA is the basic genetic material?
Answer: Hershey and Chase
- Which is the leading producer of sulphur?
- During the reign of which Pallava ruler did the Chinese pilgrim Hieun Tsang visit Kanchi?
Answer: Narasimhavaram I