Skip to content
- When a ray of light is going from one medium to another, what is its frequency?
Answer: Frequency remains the same
- Who is the author of “The Kalam Effect: My years with the president”?
Answer: P.M. Nayer
- CENVAT is associated with which rate?
Answer: Rate of indirect tax
- At the summer solstice, which latitude will have the longest night?
- What was the script of Indus Valley Civilization?
- Which branch of science deals with the study of tissue found in the body of organism?
- By whom is Recognition to a political party accorded?
Answer: By the Election Commission
- For which thing is Washing soda the common name?
Answer: Sodium carbonate
- Through where does the Tropic of Cancer passes?
Answer: India and Saudi Arabia
- What are Brahmanas ?
Answer: Texts on sacrificial rituals
- Who is the author of the book ‘Freedom from Fear’?
Answer: Aung San Suukyi
- When is Doctor’s Day, Bidhan Chandra Roy Birth Day is observed?
Answer: July 1
- Which hormone is injected into cow and buffalow during milking?
- What happens when a sudden fall in the barometric reading?
- What is the meaning of ‘Buddha’?
Answer: The Enlightened one
- Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
- Heat given to an ideal gas under isothermal conditions is used in which work?
Answer: In doing external work
- How long does India’s economic zone extend miles off its coast?
- How is the Relative humidity of the atmosphere directly affected?
Answer: Change in atmospheric temperature
- Kautilya was the Prime Minister of which Indian ruler?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya