Skip to content
- What does the Preamble of our Constitution contin?
Answer: The spirit of the Constitution
- Which will you put into pure water in order to pass electric current through it?
Answer: Lemon Juice
- Of the various ways of financing government’s investment expenditure, what is the least inflationary?
- In which country are ‘Dykes’ especially constructed?
- What was Sher Shah’s real name?
- Where did the 1st ODI match was played in India?
- “Greenhouse effect” with respect to global warming refers to which effect?
Answer: Warming effect
- Which State has the largest percentage of reserved parliamentary seats?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- For which landform is Colorado in the U.S.A. famous?
Answer: Grand Canyon
- Which battle was fought in 1192 A.D.?
Answer: Second Battle of Tarain
- A far-sighted person has a near point at 100 cm. What must be the power of the correcting lens?
- Which Indian was honoured by the World Statesman Award, in 2012?
Answer: Stephen Harper
- By which band is Monetary policy regulated?
Answer: Central Bank
- The Strait of Florida runs in between which water bodies?
Answer: Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico
- During whose reign did the Mongols first invade India?
- What is the green color of plants produced from organelles?
- According to which system are the members of the Rajya Sabha elected?
Answer: Single Transferable Vote System
- Which fuel causes minimum environmental pollution?
- Which Strait separates Asia from North America?
Answer: The Bering Strait
- Who was the contemporary of Namdev?