1. What is the intermediate tier of the Panchayati Raj System called?
Answer. Panchayat Samiti
2. What is Green Gold?
3. What was the mascot for the 2012 Olympic Games held in London?
4. The hill station of Coonoor is located in which state?
5. Who were the first to start a joint stock company trade with India?
6. Stainless steel is an alloy of which metals?
Answer. Iron, chromium and nickel
7. Which gland in human body enlarged due to goiter?
8. Where was the first Municipal Corporation in India set up ?
9. 28.38 N and 77.12 E are the respective latitude and longitude of which places?
10. Who established the earliest Surat factories?
11. Who is the first person to conduct heart transplantation in India?
Answer. Dr. Venugopal
12. Which day is celebrated as ‘National Consumer Right Day?
Answer. 24th December
13. To which processe is the term CMYK related ?
Answer. Offset printing
14. Which has the maximum number of National Parks?
Answer. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
15. On which date the Indians celebrated the independence Day for the first time?
Answer. January 26, 1930
16. What is involved in controlling blood sugar level?
Answer. Islets of langerhans
17. Who decides the number of Judges in a High Court?
18. Who was the first Field Marshal of India?
Answer. S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
19. Which is the major item of export from Paradeep Port ?
Answer. Iron Ore
20. Where did Moplah rebellion of 1921 take place?