1. What is the range of Prithvi III, the naval version of Prithvi ?
Answer. 250 km-300 km
2. What is the oxidation number and covalency-of sulphur in S8?
Answer. 0, 2
3. What is the life of RBC in human blood?
Answer. 120 days
4. The emission of which greenhouse gase of which entirely anthropogenic?
5. Who sent Hienu-Tsang as an envoy to Harsha’s’ court?
Answer. Tai Tsung
6. From which fund is the pension of a High Court Judge charged?
Answer. Consolidated Fund of India
7. What is an essential attribute of inflation?
Answer. Increase in prices
8. Which is a medium range surface to air missile?
9. What is the transition zone between two Ecosystems called?
10. Who constructed the world famous Jagannath Temple at Puri?
11. In a compound microscope, how is the intermediate image?
Answer. Real, inverted and magnified
12. By which can Foetus development in woman’s womb be ascertained?
Answer. By Ultrasound
13. For howmany month can the proclamation of emergency at the first instance be restricted?
Answer. 6 months
14. What is Lunar Sea?
Answer. A dark plain on the moon
15. Which animal was known to ancient Vedic people?
16. Which day is celebrated as the International Labour Day?
Answer. May 1
17. What is the best means of saving during inflation?
18. What is the substance which decreases the rate of a chemical reaction?
19. What is the approximate diameter of the earth?
Answer. 12,800 Km
20. Which is the source of information about early Vedic period?