1. The working of optical is based on which of electromagnetic waves?
Answer. Total internal reflection
2. By whom was Cholera bacillus discovered?
Answer. Robert Koch
3. At present the Rajya Sabha consists of howmany members?
4. Where is the Monsoon effect is also experienced?
Answer. East Africa
5. By whom was Decimal system introduced?
6. Who is considered to be the greatest of all times?
Answer. Charles Dickens
7. Among the remedies of inflation, what can we include?
Answer. Lowering bank rate
8. Which element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals?
9. Which is an example of Midlatitude desert ?
Answer. Patagonia desert
10. How was the Gupta administration?
11. By whom was the antibiotic penicillin first discovered?
Answer. Alexzander Fleming
12. Who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
13. Who is the author of the book ‘My other two daughters’?
Answer. Surjit Singh Barnala
14. Which is not helpful for delta formation?
Answer. Tidal nature of waves
15. The Rajatarangini by Kalhana ‘is Sanskrit verse, when was it written?
Answer. 12th century A.D.
16. How many times did Geet Sethi win the IBSF World Billiards title?
17. When iron rusts, how is its weight?
18. What is the fact that support the concept that viruses are living is that?
Answer. Multiply themselves
19. How are the Himalayan rivers?
Answer. Snow fed
20. In Krishnadevaraya’s court, who were Ashtadiggajas?
Answer. Eight great poets of his court