1. By whom is the famous book System a Naturae written?
2. Which Article of the Constitution of India makes a specific mention of Village Panchayats?
Answer. Article 40
3. What is the updated base for the Wholesale Price Index (WPI)?
4. Where are the oceanic current named ‘Kuroshio, Kurile, and Alaskan located?–
Answer. North Atlantic Ocean
5. Who was the founder of the autonomous kongoni of Avadh?
Answer. Saadat Khan Burhan-ul Mulk
6. Where did Mahendra Singh Dhoni make his ODI debut?
7. What is the gas used to extinguish the fire?
Answer. Carbon dioxide
8. Deficiency of which vitamin, causes xerophthalmia?
Answer. Vitamin A
9. Which current is produced by the upwelling of cold water?
Answer. Benzuela current
10. What was the most significant battle in the establishment of British supremacy in India?
11. Who is entitled to initiate a Bill for Constitutional Amendments?
Answer. Either House of Parliament
12. The song “Bande Mataram” was originally composed in which language?
13. What does National income ignore?
Answer. Salary of employees
14. Which city lies to the westernmost longitudes?
15. In 1889 a British Committee of the Indian National Congress was started. Who was its Chairman?
Answer. W. Wedderburn
16. Which waves are used for communication through artificial satellites?
17. What is the average fat content in buffalo milk?
18. In which was the Indian Constitution amended for the first time?
19. Which is the capital of the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli?
20. The Governor General of Fort William became the Governor General of India under which Charter Act?–