1. Who was the author of the famous work All Contributions to the Critic of Political Economy?
Answer. Karl Marx
2. Nobel Prize-winning scientist James D. Watson is known for his work in which area?
3. By whom was the law of constant proportions enunciated?
4. Which state of India is the largest producer of lignite coal?
Answer. Tamil Nadu
5. Which Veda contains an account of magical charms and spells?
6. Which forms an irreversible complex With a haemoglobin of blood?
Answer. Carbon monoxide
7. Which House is better placed with regard to control over the executive?
Answer. Lok Sabha
8. Which groups suffer the most from inflation?
9. Where was the first state-owned fertilizer plant set up in 1951?
10. When Alexander invaded India, who were the rulers of Magadha?
11. Which is a programme that converts high-level language to machine language?
12. What is the temperature at which the speed of sound in the air becomes double its value of 0°C?
13. Chromosomes are made up of which main component?
14. On which date the earth is at the largest distance from the sun (Aphelion)?
Answer. July 4th
15. In the Delhi Sultanate, which administrative unit called Paragana was headed by an official?
16. For whose removal Parliament’s resolution is not needed?
Answer. Judge of Supreme Court
17. Where is the headquarters of the International Fund for Agriculture Development?
18. Which case does stagflation imply?
Answer. Recession plus inflation
19. The Earth rotates around an axis pointing towards which side?
Answer. The pole star
20. Which Sultan built the fifth storey of Qutub Minar?
Answer. Firoz Shah Tughlaq