1. Which country has the largest forest area in the world?
Answer. Russian Federation
2. What is the source of immediate energy for cellular activity?
3. Who was a member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
Answer. Indira Gandhi
4. The largest coral reef in the world is found near the coast of which country?
5. Nalanda University flourished during the reign of which ruler?
6. Which charcoal is used to decolorize raw sugar?
Answer. Wood charcoal
7. When was the World Council of Churches formally constituted?
Answer. 23rd August 1948
8. Which is the Highest milk producer in India?
Answer. U. P.
9. Niagara Falls is located between which pair of lakes?
Answer. Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
10. After the decline of the Gupta, By whom was a larger part of North India reunited?
11. What is the grouping of organisms into categories according to a systematic plan?
12. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
13. Which metal is used to pollute the air of a big city?
14. The premonsoon mango showers occur predominantly in which state?
Answer. West Bengal and Assam
15. In which region of India was the Firdausi order of Sufism popular?
16. Where is the head office of the World Council of Churches?
17. The United Nations declared 2010 as which International Year?
18. Why is the phenomenon of mirage?
Answer. Due to total internal reflection
19. Where are moist tropical evergreen forests found?
Answer. The Shillong plateau
20. By whom are the oldest compositions in Punjabi devotional compositions?
Answer. Baba Farid