Skip to content
- Which is UN Programme and not a special agency?
- Who is the author of the famous novel ‘Gone with the Wind?
Answer: Charles Dickens
- Which mammal rolls itself into a ball at a time of danger?
- Which State has the largest forest area. ?
- Sufi Kalam, a type of devotional music, is the characteristic of which state?
- Which Directive Principle of State Policy has NOT been implemented so far?
Answer: Uniform civil code for the citizens
- When some detergent is added to water, what will be the surface tension?
- What is the situation with increasing unemployment and inflation termed?
- Port Blair – the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which island?
Answer: South Andaman
- What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar?
Answer: Ramtanu Pande
- Which Sanskrit poet is called the Indian Shakespeare?
- How many chambers are found in the heart of a frog?
- Which amendments accorded precedence to the Directive Principle over Fundamental Rights?
Answer: 42nd Amendment
- Which is the biggest lake in India?
Answer: Chilka Lake
- Which Indian rulers established embassies in foreign countries. on modern lines?
Answer: Tipu Sultan
- In an atom, the order of filling up of the orbitals is governed by which principle?
Answer: Aufbau principle
- Which decade is celebrated as United Nations Decade for Women?
- Which agency has the power to declare any industrial unit as a potentially sick unit?
- Which are the west-flowing rivers of southern India which flow into the Arabian Sea?
Answer: Narmada and Tapti
- When was the Indus Valley Civilization flourished?
Answer: During 2500-1750 B.C