Skip to content
- Why was the Panchayati Raj System adopted?
Answer: Decentralize the power of democracy
- In colorful diamonds, Why are different colors present?
Answer: Due to impurities
- From the view of the International Economy, What does the third World imply?
Answer: The developing countries
- Which is a land-locked country?
- The ruler of which State was removed from power by the British on the pretext of misgovernance?
- With which field was Satyajit Ray associated?
Answer: Direction of films
- Which plant is referred to as a living fossil?
- How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
Answer: About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946
- What is the country through which both the Equator and Tropic of Capricorn pass?
- From where did the Quit India Movement start?
Answer: Bombay on Aug. 8, 1942
- Which physical quantities have the same dimensions?
Answer: Momentum and impulse
- In which year did the UN establish the UN Conference on Trade and Development?
- Which Committee was formed to suggest means for eradicating black money?
Answer: Cheiliah Committee
- The Karakoram Highway connects which pairs of countries?
- Which Indian revolutionary helped Subhash Chandra Bose in raising the ‘Indian National Army’?
Answer: Rasbehari Bose
- Which crop would be preferred for sowing in order to enrich the soil with nitrogen?
- Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- What is the number of unpaired electrons in a carbon atom?
- Which latitude passes through India?
Answer: Tropic of Cancer
- Who propounded that ‘destiny determines everything, and man is powerless?