Skip to content
- Which type of coal is difficult to light in the open air?
- Leukemia or blood cancer is characterized by an abnormal increase of which cells?
Answer: White blood cells
- How many subjects are on the Union list?
Answer: 97 subjects
- Which instrument is used for recording earthquake waves?
- Which Mughal emperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
- What does Oxidation involve?
Answer: Loss of electrons
- Among South Asian countries which one is the Maternal Mortality Ratio (per 1,000 live births) lowest?
- What is meant by ‘Underwriting’, the term frequently used in the financial sector?
Answer: Undervaluation of the assets.
- ‘Caldera’ is a feature associated with which thing?
- Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh
- Which Part of the plant is important for the life cycle of the plant?
- By which committee were Mandai Panchayats recommended?
Answer: Ashok Mehta Committee
- What will be If a pendulum clock is taken from the earth to a revolving artificial satellite?
Answer: It will stop altogether
- Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
- Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
- Coolgardie lies in the Australian province of which direction?
Answer: Western Australia
- Gum Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which dance form?
- Which is an insectivorous plant?
Answer: Pitcher plant
- A shipment with an accident at 30°E and 35°N. Where was the ship was sailing?
Answer: Mediterranean Sea
- Which gave an impetus to the growth of militant nationalism on a widespread scale?
Answer: Partition of Bengal