Skip to content
- If the current in the core decreases, what will the strength of the magnetic field be?
- What is the commonly used unit for measuring the speed of data transmission?
Answer: Bits per second
- The Govt. of India does not provide any direct financial assistance to which scheme?
Answer: Jeevan Sathi Yojana
- Why is fog common around the Newfoundland coast?
Answer: Because warm and cold currents meet
- When Raja Wodeyar founded the kingdom of Mysore, who was the ruler of the Vijayanagar Empire?
Answer: Ranga II
- Which tissue help in keeping the body warm?
Answer: Fatty tissue
- Which State sends the maximum number of members to the Rajya Sabha?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Which gas has the maximum calorific value?
Answer: Oil gas
- Which is the capital of the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli?
- Who was the head of the Committee formed by the government to enquire into the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- Limba Ram is associated with which field?
- Ms. Shilpa Singh Miss India Universe belongs to which city?
- A molecule of glucose on complete oxidation yields how many ATP molecules in the case of aerobic respiration?
- Kanchipuram is in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
- Who was known as the ‘Liberator of the Press’?
- By whom is the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee appointed?
- A lighted candle gets extinguished when covered with a tumbler. Why?
Answer: Because of an inadequate supply of air
- With which India’s progress has been reasonably satisfactory in the connection?
Answer: Growth of GNP
- Which river flows between the Vindhya and Satpura ranges?
- Which was a journal brought out by Abul Kalam Azad?
Answer: Al -Hilal