Skip to content
- The famous book’ The Daughter of the East’ is written by which woman?
Answer: Ms. Benazir Bhutto
- In anaerobic respiration, what is the net gain of ATP per glucose molecule oxidized?
- By whom are the Chairman and members of the State Public Service Commission appointed?
- Which is an east-flowing river of the Indian Peninsula?
- Against whom did Gandhiji start the Satyagraha movement in 1919 in protest?
Answer: Enactment of Rowlatt Act
- The elements of group VA are generally known by which name?
- ‘In Custody’, an English novel, is written by which woman?
Answer: Anita Desai
- How is development?
Answer: Wider than economic growth
- Apart from Tamil Nadu, lignite is found in which state?
- Who started the newspaper called the “Voice of India”?
Answer: Dababhai Naoroji
- In which kind of organisms is the phenomenon found wherein the female kills the male after copulation?
- Who appoints the Chairman of the UPSC?
- Which pairs of rays is electromagnetic in nature?
Answer: x-rays and gamma rays
- Which State of India has the largest reserves of monazite, with a high thorium content?
- At the beginning of the twentieth century, who published ‘The Economic: History of India’?
Answer: Romesh Chandra Dutt
- The United Nations declared 2013 as which International Year?
- When is World Day against Death Penalty, recognized by the WCADP observed?
Answer: October 10
- In which animal, is skin a respiratory organ?
- Which kind of organisms are the diatoms?
Answer: Unicellular algae
- Which Sultan had the greatest number of slaves in his court?
Answer: Firoz shah Tughlaq