Skip to content
- What is the Branch of science that deals with the study of the skin of man?
- Up to how much age can the Members of the Union Public Service Commission function?
Answer: 65 years
- The north pole of the earth’s magnet is near the geographical direction.
- Which region gets no rainfall throughout the year?
Answer: The Tundra Region
- Tansen, the greatest musician of Akbar’s court, belonged to which place?
- Where is the International Court of Justice located?
- On which date the United Nations Organisation came into existence?
Answer: Oct. 24, 1945
- Which branch of science in which we study mollusks?
- The bowl-shaped depression was created as a result of glacial erosion high on a mountainside what is this called?
- Which Mughal ruler was ignorant of the art of reading and writing?
- In which country Indian Constitution closely follows the constitutional system?
- Alcoholic fermentation is brought about by the action of which thing?
- What is the aim of Operation Blackboard?
Answer: Promoting adult literacy
- What is a Residual hill in the desert region?
- Who had the Revenue system during Akbar’s reign?
Answer: Todar Mal
- By whom was the principle of ‘Black hole’ enunciated?
- Which antimicrobial drug is suitable for the treatment of both tuberculosis and leprosy?
- The inspiration for ‘Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity was derived from which revolution?
Answer: French revolution
- Which is the largest irrigation canal in the world?
Answer: Indira Gandhi Canal
- Who bestowed the Office of Peshwa on Balaji Vishwanath?