Skip to content
- Where did India first win the Olympic Hockey gold?
- FIFA World Cup 2018 would be held in which country?
- Which vitamin is synthesized in the body by intestinal bacteria?
Answer: Vitamin K
- Which region experiences three cropping seasons for rice in India (Rice Bowl of India)?
Answer: Brahmaputra valley
- With reference to the Indian freedom struggle which event occurred earliest?
Answer: Lucknow Pact
- Which was the Capital of Andhra State when it was made a separate State in the year 1953?
- Which colloidal solution is used in photography?
Answer: Colloidal silver bromite
- In India, in which sector was the cooperative movement initiated?
Answer: Agricultural credit
- Which pair of States is the leading producer of tobacco in India?
Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat
- The ‘Paditrupputtu’ is a collection of poems in the praise of which king?
- Where is the headquarters of UNESCO?
- Which types of light are strongly absorbed by plants?
Answer: Blue and red
- Which Union Ministry is implementing the Biodiesel Mission (as Nodal Ministry)?
Answer: Ministry of Rural Development
- Where are diesel locomotives manufactured?
- The silver coins of the Gupta period were known by which name?
- When two bodies stick together after the collision, what is said?
Answer: Completely inelastic
- Where is the headquarters of Amnesty International?
- What is the ideal average NPK ratio aggregated for the country as a whole?
Answer: 4: 2 : 1
- On which date the earth is at the largest distance from the sun (Apehelion)?
Answer: July 4th
- Which structure was constructed by Emperor Akbar in Fatehpur Sikri?
Answer: Panch Mahal