Skip to content
- Which organ breaks fat to produce cholesterol?
- By whom the salary and perquisites of the Prime Minister of India are decided?
- During the fermentation of sugar, which enzyme converts glucose into ethyl alcohol?
- The latitude of a place expresses its angular position relative to the place of which point?
- Who was the first Indian Hindi scholar of the Mughal period?
Answer: Abdur Rahim
- Amnesty International is an organisation associated with which field?
Answer: Protection of human rights
- Which human organ is most susceptible to harmful radiation?
- Which part is modified into a pitcher in a pitcher plant?
- Who introduced the term anticyclone for the first time?
Answer: F. Galton
- Which distinguishes the Harappan from other contemporary civilizations of the world?
Answer: Town planning and drainage
- What about the ministry in the event of the resignation or death of the Prime Minister?
Answer: The Ministry is dissolved
- A temperature difference of 25°C is equivalent to a temperature difference of how many F?
Answer: 45° F
- Participatory Notes (PNs) are associated with which investors?
Answer: Foreign Institutional Investors
- Why do tropical cyclones not occur close to the equator?
Answer: Weak Coriolis force
- What was the primary purpose of a seal in the Indus Valley Civilisation?
Answer: To signify ownership of property
- What is Anosmia?
Answer: Loss of the sense of smell
- Entomophily pollination occurs with the help of which creatures?
- English is the official language of which State?
- Which river does not form any delta at its mouth?
Answer: Tapti & Narmada
- Who presided over the first Buddhist Council held at Rajgriha?
Answer: Maha Kassapa