Skip to content
- The Rajya Sabha can have a maximum strength of how many members?
- Which are the best and the poorest conductors of heat respectively?
Answer: Silver (Ag), and lead (Pb)
- From which sector does the highest sector-wise contribution to gross domestic savings come?
Answer: The household sector
- Which State has the largest coastline in India?
- The first Governor-General of India was appointed under the provisions of which act?
- Saraswati Samman is given annually for outstanding contributions to which field?
- In dry regions, the leaf size of a tree becomes smaller why?
Answer: Reduce transpiration 8. 66 subjects
- How many subjects are on the State List?
Answer: 66 subjects
- The Sivasamudram Falls is on which river?
- With reference to the Revolt of 1857, who laid siege to Jhansi in March 1858?
Answer: Sir Hugh Rose
- Which metal is not attacked by the environment?
- Which book brought the first Nobel Prize to an Indian?
- Why has the per capita income been low in India?
Answer: Because of population growth
- The ‘Chilka lake region’ lies in between the deltas of which rivers–
Answer: Mahanadi and Godavari
- Dhondup Pant is better known by which name?
Answer: Nana Saheb
- What is the richest source of vitamin D?
Answer: Cod liver oil
- The distribution of power between the Centre and the States is based on which scheme?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- When light passes from air into the glass it experiences a change in which things?
Answer: Wavelength and speed
- What is Crop rotation?
Answer: Growing different crops in succession
- Whose ideas Influenced Mahatma Gandhi’s thoughts?