Skip to content
- Who is the author of the controversial book ‘Forbidden Verses’?
Answer: Abu Nawaz
- Pneumoconiosis affects the workers who work mainly in which industry?
Answer: The coal mining industry
- Who proposed the Preamble before the Drafting Committee of the Constitution?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
- A V-shaped valley is a feature produced by which river?
Answer: Youthful river
- In the Delhi Sultanate, the work of ‘Mustauf-i-Mamalik’ was related to which?
- Which is a part of the eye that helps in changing the focal length of crystalline lenses?
Answer: Ciliary muscles
- When International women is’ Day recognized by the UN observed?
Answer: March 8
- Which type of unemployment is mostly found in India?
- Which is the largest sea in the world?
Answer: South China Sea
- Where did Akbar build the Panch Mahal, noted for its various types of pillars?
Answer: Fatehpur Sikri
- Food is converted into energy in which of the cellular organelles of the cell?
- According to which system are the members of the Rajya Sabha elected?
Answer: Single Transferable Vote System
- What does the rusting of the iron nail?
Answer: Increases its weight
- Who built the mausoleum of Jahangir and where?
Answer: Nur Jahan at Lahore
- Which is the largest Gulf in the World?
Answer: The Gulf of Mexico
- The World Cup Cricket Twenty-20 title in 2012 was won by why country?
- Ben Johnson (Canadian) was disqualified from the 1998 Seoul Olympics Athletics?
Answer: 100 m
- What is the Study of the interrelationship between a living organism and its environment?
- What is the length of India’s coastline?
Answer: About 7500 km
- By whom were India’s famous Peacock Throne and the diamond Koh-e-Noor was taken away?
Answer: Nadir Shah