Skip to content
- Balloons are filled with which gas?
- Hitendra Desai was a noted figure in which field?
- Which rural bank has been named after a river?
Answer: Varada Grameen Bank
- What happens when the water content is in the atmosphere?
Answer: Decreases as temperature increases
- In which inscription are the achievements of Samudragupta described?
Answer: Allahabad pillar inscription
- By which instrument the rate of growth of the plant is measured?
- In which State, no tribe has been declared as ‘Scheduled’ by the President?
- What is the chemical part of the dye that absorbs light and produces colour called?
Answer: A pigment
- In the Semi-arid and temperate grasslands, which are the most commonly found animals?
Answer: Sheep and goats
- In which part was the Nagar style of architecture developed mostly?
Answer: South India
- Which Asian languages are UN official languages?
Answer: Chinese & Arabic
- How many country are represented in International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
- Translocation of carbohydrate nutrients usually occurs in which form?
- Which tree is not a softwood variety?
- Which Sultan of Delhi has been described by historians as the ‘mixture of opposites’?
Answer: Muhammad Tughluq
- When did Mr. Attlee, Prime Minister of England, announce tile transfer of power to the Indians?
Answer: June 1948
- Which when dissolved in HO gives a hissing sound?
- Does unemployment occur when workers move from one job to another job?
Answer: Frictional unemployment
- Which decaying vegetation produces organic acids which cause a breakdown of minerals?
Answer: Chemical weathering
- Nicolo Conti, the traveller, who visited Vijayanagara kingdom in 1420 A.D., belongs to which country?