Skip to content
- The salivary gland secretes saliva that contains which enzyme?
- What does the power of judicial review ensure?
The constitutionality of laws
- Total internal reflection can take place when light travels from which thing?
Answer: Diamond to glass
- Which country has the largest known reserves of oil?
- The temples built during the medieval period by which dynasty is known as ‘Seven Pagodas’?
- If saving exceeds investment, how will the national income be?
Answer: Remain constant
- Which was the first Indian satellite to go into orbit?
- Which sugar is present in considerable amounts in the blood?
- Who gave the idea that originally there was only one continent called Pangea?
- Which did Sultan add the Alai Darwaza to the Qutab Minar?
Answer: Alauddin Khalji
- With which amendment act has Panchayati Raj received constitutional status?
- Which major component is used in the preparation of different types of glasses?
- Which region is culturally closer to India but ethnically closer to China?
Answer: South-East Asia
- Which process of weathering belongs to both mechanical and chemical weathering?
- ‘Arhai-Din-Ka Jhonpra’ was built by Qutbuddin Aibak, where is this located?
- By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
- In human beings, normally in which part, does the sperm fertilize the ovum?
Answer: Fallopian tube
- By which committee were Mandai Panchayats recommended?
Answer: Ashok Mehta Committee
- Which countries have achieved a negative growth rate of the population?
Answer: Australia, Canada, and Sweden
- Akbar founded his own religion known as ‘Din-i-Ilahi’ what was it mean?
Answer: Divine faith