Skip to content
- The pressure at the bottom of a liquid tank does not depend on which area.
Answer: Area of the liquid surface
- ‘Chinaman’ refers to which game?
- In the human body, into which does the pancreas secrete its enzymes?
- What does an increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere cause?
Answer: A rise in earth’s temperature
- What is Apabhramsa?
Answer: A work of the Jains
- Which language is not recognized in the 8th Schedule though it is an official language of a State?
- With the rise in temperature, what will be the surface tension of a liquid?
- Who was the first woman minister of a state?
Answer: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
- In the Southern hemisphere, the Westerlies blow from which side?
- In which reign was the first Buddhist Council held?
- Among the remedies of inflation, what can we include?
Answer: Lowering bank rate
- Which compound is used in anti-malarial drugs?
- A Judge of the Supreme Court of India is to hold office until he attains the age of how many years?
Answer: 65 years
- Which country celebrates the Christmas festival in the summer season?
- Which ruler of India ruled over territories in Central Asia beyond the Pamirs?
- What does Soda water contain?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
- Who was the architect of the North and South Blocks of the Central Secretariat in Delhi?
Answer: Sir Edward Lutyens
- Next to Hindi, which is the language spoken by the largest number of people in the Indian sub-continent?
- In which season is the frequency of tropical cyclones in the Bay of Bengal maximum?
Answer: After the summer
- By whom was the Saka era founded?