Skip to content
- The refractive index of a given piece of transparent quartz is greatest for which light?
Answer: Violet light
- Where were the war criminals of the II World War put to trial?
- Ali Akbar plays which musical instrument?
- In which city does the World’s highest urban density of population occurs?
- In which year did Akbar defeat Rana Pratap in the Battle of Haldighati?
- Which part of the human brain is the regulating center for swallowing and vomiting?
Answer: Medulla oblongata
- Which act aimed at providing a federal structure for India?
Answer: Government of India Act, 1935
- What is the main constituent of vinegar?
Answer: Acetic acid
- What separates Daman and Diu?
Answer: Gulf of Khambat
- Which territory was outside the boundaries of the Mughal Empire during the reign of Akbar?
- Which bank prints currency notes of the denomination of Rs. 100?
Answer: The Bank Note Press, Dewas
- The year 1995 is the golden Jubilee year of which international organizations?
- Which component of plants receives stimulus for flowering?
- Where is Port Blair situated?
Answer: South Andaman
- When Akbar surrounded the Chittor fort, who saved it for four months?
- Which was adopted from the Maurya dynasty in the emblem of the Government of India?
Answer: Four lions
- Long-distance short-wave radio broadcasting uses which waves?
Answer: Ionospheric wave
- Who amongst the following is the anther of the Book “The Folded Earth”?
Answer: Anuradha Roy
- Which group of rivers falls in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: Ganga, Brahmaputra, Hooghly
- Who is known as the ‘Grand Old Man of India’?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji