- Who was the 1st U.S. president to attend the republic day parade in India?
Answer: Bill Clinton.
2. Einstein got the Nobel prize for his theory of?
Answer: Law of the photoelectric effect.
3. yellow color of papaya is due to the presence of?
4. In the rebellion of 1857, max. a number of soldiers were in?
5. What does DNA Stands for in Biology?
Answer: DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC Acid.
6. NASA, the US space agency is planning to move from earth orbit to the space area surrounding CISLUNAR Space.
Answer: National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
7. In September 2015 NASA scientists found evidence of flowing water on which planet outside Earth?
8. What was the first football player from the Indian Subcontinent to play for a European Club?
Answer: Mohammed Saleem.
9. What is the name of the parent company of Google, formed on 2nd October 2015?
Answer: ALPHABET INC.
10. Name India’s First Satellite?
Answer: Arya Bhatta.
11. Who was named the cultural ambassador of Seychelles in October 2015?
Answer: AR Rahman.
12. Which year was the economic liberalization in India Initiated?
13. Which two Indian cities, were added to the creative city network of UNESCO in Dec 2015?
Answer: Varanasi, Jaipur.
14. Thermostat is a device in ovens that helps to maintain a temperature by?
Answer: Regulating the flow of heat.
15. Who was Confucius?
Answer: Chinese Philosopher.
16. Who is PV Sindhu?
Answer: Badminton Player.
17. Galvanization is a process in which a layer of zinc is put on iron objects to prevent them from?
18. What do the terms Geocentric and Heliocentric refer to?
Answer: Earth-centered, Sun-centered.
19. What did Dmitri Mendeleev formulate?
Answer: Periodic Table.
20. What is Electron?
Answer: Negative Charge.
21. In July 1905, who ordered the partition of Bengal?
Answer: Lord Curzon.
22. Kangchenjunga is?
23. The purple frontier, the Earth dragon, and the outer fortresses, all refer to?
Answer: Great wall of china.
24. Who was Charles correa?
25. Which of the following names is Nilanjana Sudarshan, an Indian American Author has popularly known?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri.
26. What is the name of the Tablet computer produced by Datawind which is promoted by the GOVT of India as part of an e-learning program?
27. Who replaced viscount Louis Mountbatten as the governor-general of India?
28. What is the Laccadive Sea otherwise known as?
Answer: Arabian Sea.
29. What is the unit of length used formally to express astronomical distances?
30. Sajan Prakash related to?
31. First Nobel prize for medicine was given for which disease?
32. What is the capital city of Meghalaya?
33. Subhash Ghosh related to?
34. Alfred Nobel invented?
35. Which country was Rugby Winner in 2015?
Answer: New Zealand.
36. Who is the founder of Azad Hind Fauj(Indian Army)?
Answer: Subash Chandra Bose.
37. Who invented WWW?
Answer: Tim Berners Lee.
38. What is the main element of Marsh gas?
39. Who won the Davis cup 2015?
40. When was the Indian National Congress(INC) formed?
Answer: December 28, 1885.
41. Who founded North Korea?
Answer: Kim II- Sung.
42. Fatehpur Sikri was founded by the Emperor.
43. What is the average thickness of skin?
44. In which state ONGC got an environment-free certificate for oil production?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh.
45. Which of the following is not Jupiter’s moon?
46. What is the official language of Bhutan?
47. When did the Portuguese first arrive in India?
Answer: Vasco da Gama in 1498.
48. Change of position with respect to time?
49. What is Limerick?
Answer: A limerick is a form of poetry, especially one in five-line.
50. The study of dreams is known as?