- What is the full form of WLAN?
Answer: Wireless Local Area Network.
- What is the full form of PNR?
Answer: Passenger Name Record.s
- Who is popularly known as Uncle Pai, was an Indian is TN educationalist
and a pioneer in Indian comics
Answer: Anant Pai.
- Who was India’s first child surgeon?
Answer: Akrit Jaiswal (7 years old).
- Which lake is a freshwater lake?
Answer: Wular Lake in J&K.
- Adhai din ka jhopra is built at which place?
Answer: Ajmer (Rajasthan).
- What is the full form of LIGO?
Answer: Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave observatory.
- What is the logo of Make in India?
Answer: Moving Lion.
- +91 code is in which country?
- C6H6 is?
- 1st Olympic games were held at?
- Malgudi days was written by?
Answer: R.K. Narayan.
- What is Shinjo?
Answer: A city in Japan.
- When a gravitational force is exerted on a mass object then it is called?
- What is Shigmo?
Answer: A spring festival celebrated in Goa.
- What is the full form of BESK?
Answer: Binary electronic sequence calculator.
- In which year Sikkim state was formed?
- Which is the most abundant natural combustible gas?
- Who is the PM of Pakistan in 1999?
Answer: Nawaz sharif.
- Which is the Headquarters of UNO?
Answer: New york.
- ‘In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher’ is quoted by?
Answer: Dalai Lama.
- In which year Arunachal Pradesh state is formed?
- What is the capital of Uganda?
- Which country got independence in 2011?
Answer: South Sudan.
- Which country is the cultivation of saffron?
Answer: Kashmir(in India), Iran (world).
- Women participated in all events in which Olympics?
Answer: 1900 Games in Paris.
- Parliament in Delhi was constructed by?
Answer: Edwin Lutyens, Herbert Baker.
- Borrowed emergency provision from which country?
- Sri Lanka got independence in which year?
Answer: 4th Feb 1948.
- What is the age limit of PM?
Answer: No upper limit, min. 25 years.
- Ashoka from which dynasty?
Answer: Mauryan dynasty.
- The scientific name of Human Beings?
Answer: Homo sapiens.
- Recently creature which lives without water for 10 yrs?
- What is the name of the Korean currency?
Answer: South Korea won.
- What is the capital of Gujarat?
- Who is the first man to reach outer space?
Answer: Yuri Gagarin ( Russian Cosmonaut).
- What is means Nacl like salt/water/sugar?
- Who invented the periodic table?
Answer: Dmitri Mendeleev.
- Who invented the X-rays?
- Fastest acting anti-rabies vaccine developed country? Answer: India.
- Fundamental duties are taken from which country?
- Where was the World Economic Forum 2015 meeting held?
- In which game did women first compete in the Olympic Games?
Answer: Summer Olympic Games.
- Ellora caves in which state?
- The 100-year war between which two countries?
Answer: France and England.
- Mrinalini Sarabhai is famous for?
Answer: Indian Classical Dancer.
- Who is the last ruler of the Maurya dynasty?
Answer: Brihadratha Maurya.
- Manohar Parrikar hoists the country’s largest, tallest tricolor at?
- The presence of which gases in the air make brass discolored?
Answer: Hydrogen sulphide.
- Highest cricket ground in India in which state?
Answer: Chail, Himachal Pradesh.