301. Documents of the web that are transported over the Internet are called
Answer: Web pages
302. The ability to convey a message without disclosing your name or identity is called
303. A computer program that scans resumes and is set to locate keywords is called a (n)
Answer: Application tracking system (ATS)
304._________ operating systems are found on ROM chips in portable or dedicated devices.
305. Identify the odd term among the following groups.
306.________ are tiny charts embedded into the background of an Excel cell.
307. A (n) ________ is called an Internet-based online retailer.
308. For predicting the weather ________ is the best solution.
309. To organize the bookmarks, ________ can be used.
310. Different computers are connected to a LAN by a cable and a(n)
Answer: Interface card
311. A ________ is a software that measures, monitors, analyses, and controls real-world events.
Answer: Real-time software
312.________ operating system uses write through catches.
313. When you want to draw a perfect shape ________ should be used.
314. Which of the following might prevent a program from being modified in the future?
Answer: Lack of program documentation
315. Which generation is natural language related to?
Answer: Fifth generation
316. The database environment has all of the following components except
Answer: Separate files
317. A number of related records that are treated as a unit is called a
318. Coding and testing are done in a ________ manager.
319. Computer software is composed of
320. Disk checking is associated with
Answer: Debugging a program
321. What is the common name given to a program written in any one of the high-level languages?
Answer: Source program
322.________ is used to produce graphic outputs.
323. Binary-Coded Decimal (BCD) often uses ________ bits.
324.________ holds microprograms.
Answer: Control memory
325. A hybrid computer uses a ________ to convert digital signals from a computer into analog signals.