1. For crops does India have the largest cultivated area in the world?
2. When was Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
3. Which law directly explains the law of conservation of mass?
Answer: Avogadro’s law
4. What the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the earth?
Answer: Geostrophic wind
5. Who built the stupa at Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh?
6. After textiles, which is India’s second most important industry?
Answer: Iron and steel
7. Which books were written by Tilak?
Answer : Gita Rahasya
8. Which gas is absorbed during photosynthesis?
9. Which country leads in fish catches?
10. Which temple got the name Black Pagoda?
Answer: Sun Temple
11. Which is an extra-Constitutional and non-statutory body?
Answer: Planning Commission
12. Which space waves are affected seriously by atmospheric conditions?
13. Who has written the famous book ‘Anna Karenina’?
Answer: Leo Tolstoy
14. Which type of climate is known for the maximum diurnal range of temperature?
Answer: Hot desert
15. By whom was the first weekly Bengali newspaper ‘Samachar Darpan’ published?
16. Which State stands first in the length of roads in the country?
17. Which type of cell has the ability to develop into any type of all?
Answer: Stem cell
18. With what subject do Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India deal?
19. Which characteristic is NOT found in convectional rainfall?
20. Who was the founder of the Boy Scouts and Civil Guides Movement in India?
Answer: Baden Powell