1. India is self-sufficient in the production of which of the following commodities?
2. Which country is not a member of SAARC?
3. Independent alternation of generation is found in which plant?
4. Because of which factor, clouds do not precipitate in deserts?
Answer: Low humidity
5. Which Sikh Gurus started the Gurumukhi script?
Answer: Guru Angad
6. What does the Constitution name our country?
Answer: India, that is Bharat
7. Which glass is used in bulletproof screens?
Answer: Reinforced glass
8. What is the official language of the West African Development Bank?
9. albedo of which cloud is the highest?
Answer: Cirrus cloud
10. Who was the Finance Minister under Shivaji?
11. By which income individual’s actual standard of living can be assessed?
Answer: Disposable Personal Income
12. Chekori powder is obtained from which part of the plant?
13. Right to Constitutional Remedies comes under which rights?
Answer: Fundamental Rights
14. What is the capital of Lakshadweep?
15. Who was given the title of Andhra-Kavita- Pitamaha?
16. Thermal radiations are electromagnetic waves belonging to which region?
Answer: Infrared region
17. Which is considered the drug of last resort for human beings?
18. Which is used as a fuel in Nuclear power stations in India?
19. Which is the second-highest peak in the world?
Answer: K-2 (Godwin Austin)
20. Which Sultan of Delhi introduced measures for improving the quality of fruits?
Answer: Firoz shah Tughlaq