Skip to content
- The ODI Player of the Year 2012’ Award was given by ICC to which India cricketer?
Answer: Virat Kohli
- Who has created world record in the men’s 100 metres sprint event at 2008 Olympic Games?
Answer: Usain Bolt
- Which ceil organelles function as the power house of a living cell ?
- Which States of the U.S.A. are attached to Mexico?
Answer: California and Texas
- Who was the earliest Sufi Saint to have settled at Ajmer?
Answer: Sheikh Moinuddin Chisti
- The members of the State Legislative Assembly are elected for what period?
Answer: 5 years
- How many image can a man see if he stands between two plane mirrors inclined at an angle of 60°?
- What is the basic attribute of a formal organization?
Answer: Rules and regulations
- Khartoum is situated at the confluence of which rivers?
Answer: White Nile and Blue Nile
- Under which reign did Mughal Empire extend up to Tamil territory in the South?
- The Winter Olympic came into being in which year?
- By which Transfer of genetic information from one generation to the other is accomplished?
Answer: By transfer RNA
- Which One feature is distinguishing the Rajya Sabha from the vidhan Parishad?
Answer: Indirect election
- Which is the suthernmost city?
- Which Rajput mansabdar revolted against Aurangzeb ?
Answer: Durgadas Rathore
- Which hydrocarbon is mainly present in gobar gas?
- Who wrote the book Babubivah?
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- If the price of an inferior good falls, what about its demand?
Answer: Remains constant
- Which gulf would have to be crossed to reach Sri Lanka from Nagercoil ?
Answer: Gulf of Mannar
- Which was the last governor of Bengal appointed by the Mughal emperor?
Answer: Murshid Quli Khan