Skip to content
- If a material, placed in a magnetic field is thrown out of it, then how is the material?
- Who became the first Indian to take 16 wickets in a single test match?
Answer: Narendra Hirwani
- Stock Exchanges play a role in an economy how may it be term?
Answer: Useful but need strict regulation
- Which is the highest lake above sea level in the world?
Answer: Lake Titicaca
- The Maratha power reached the zenith of its glory during which reign?
- A person who lives exclusively on milk, egg, and bread is likely to become a victim of which disease?
- Which is at the apex of the three-tier system of Panchayati Raj?
Answer: Zila Parishad
- In organic compounds, halogens are estimated by which method?
Answer: Carius method
- Which is an example of a crater lake?
- The ‘Misl’ of which Ranjit Singh was the leader?
- Where is the headquarters of the International Olympic Committee?
Answer: At Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Who is the author of the book ‘My Country, My Life?
Answer: L.K. Advani
- Which is known as the ‘graveyard of RBCs’?
- Exceptionally high rainfall is recorded in regions owing to which effect?
Answer: Orographic effect
- Which Land tenure system was introduced by Lord Cornwallis?
- Which can impose reasonable restrictions on the Fundamental Rights of the Indian citizens?
- If the temperature of a semiconductor rises, what is its resistivity?
- CENVAT is associated with which rate?
Answer: Rate of indirect tax
- In which country has the maximum damage to the forests been caused by acid rain?
- By whom was Swaraj as a national demand first made?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji