Skip to content
- Which is considered a hot spot of biodiversity in India?
- What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
A separate Constitution
- Why are Metals good conductors of heat than insulators?
They contain free electrons
- Where is pearl fishing well-developed in India?
Off the coast at Rameshwaram
- By whom was the rare work on architecture, Samarangana Sutradhara written?
- Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
- Who was the first Asian to have received the Nobel Prize?
- Which species describes the tropic function it fills in its environment?
- What is the most important item of export among marine products from India?
- Who was the first Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda’ ?
- To whom is the Chief Minister of a State responsible?
- A mixture of camphor and benzoic acid can be easily separated by which method?
- Which is the oldest ‘stock exchange in India?
Bombay Stock Exchange
- What is the approximate equatorial circumference of the earth?
- Which Sultan of Delhi imposed Jazfya on the Brahmins also?
- Who got the ‘Bharat Ratna’ award, before becoming the President of India?
Dr. Zakir Hussain
- Which vitamin is generally excreted by humans in urine?
- What is the source of maximum income for Panchayati Raj?
- Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
- The Mansabdari system was introduced by Akbar from which system was it borrowed?