1. Which can be abolished but not dissolved?
Answer: State Legislative Council
2. Which is not electromagnetic in nature?
Answer: Cathode rays
3. Who has written the famous book ‘Mankind and Mother Earth?
Answer: Bertrand Russell
4. Which would be the shortest route from San Francisco to Vladivostok?
Answer: Flying over the Pacific Ocean
5. Who founded the ‘East India Association’?
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
6. What is the aim of Operation Blackboard?
Answer: Promoting adult literacy
7. What is the pH level of blood of a normal person?
8. Under the Constitution, the residuary powers vest with which government?
Answer: Union Government
9. What is the important feature of shifting cultivation?
Answer: Change of cultivation site
10. Which Peshwas was popularly known as Nana-Saheb ?
Answer: Balaji Baji Rao
11. Which form of phosphorus is used in safety matches?
Answer: Red phosphorus
12. Who has won Man of the Match award in the 2011 World Cup Cricket?
Answer: MS Dohni
13. Who was the first black tennis player to win a Wombledon title?
Answer: Althea Gibson
14. Murrah is a breed of which animal?
15. Which is called ‘The Bible of Tamil Land’?
16. By whom was the life cycle of Plasmodium in mosquito discovered?
Answer: Ronald Ross
17. Howmany subjects are in the State List?
Answer: 66 subjects
18. Which phenomena is used in optical fibres?
Answer: Total internal reflection
19. Which country is included in the North-West pacific fishing grounds?
20. When did Ikhtiyaruddin-bin-Bakhtiyar Khalji invade Bengal?
Answer: 1206 AD