1. Who was the first lady Prime Minister in the world?
Answer: Shirimavo Bhandaranaike
2. Which muscle is the strongest of all in the human body?
3. Who has the authority to remove the Vice-President from his office before the expiry of his term?
4. Which phenomenon gives an evidence for the spherical shape of the earth?
Answer: Lunar eclipse
5. Which literary figure of the Gupta Age is given the title of ‘Indian Shakespeare’ ?
6. What is the separation of colloidal particles from those of molecular dimensions called?
7. Howmany ’ of Banks were nationalised since 1969?
8. In which field ‘Aachan Maharaj’ has distinguished himself?
9. Factory farming is the characteristic of which region?
Answer: North-western Europe
10. Who gave the town Masulipatnam to the French?
Answer: Salabat Jang
11. Longest bone found in which part of human body?
12. By whom are the portfolios allocated to the ministers?
Answer: The Prime Minister
13. A metal plate with a circular hole at the centre is heated. What will happen to the area of the hole?
14. From which direction do Summer rains in Australia broadly decreases?
Answer: North to south
15. Tipu Sultan died fighting the English forces under which general?
Answer: Lord Cornwallis
16. Who was the first lady to preside over the Congress?
Answer: Annie Besant
17. What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI?
18. Molecular and cellular research centre is situated in which city?
19. Indian Standard Meridian’ passes through which states?
Answer: UP, MP Orissa and AP
20. By whom was the slogan ‘Inquilab Zinda bad’ first raised?
Answer: Bhagat Singh