1. Whow resigned as Vice-President to contest for the office of the President?
Answer: V.V. Giri
2. Dialysis can separate which in addition to the glucose from human blood?
3. Who was the first Indian cricketer to wear a helmet during a match?
Answer: Mohinder Arnarnath
4. The Eastern Coast of India is known by which name?
Answer: Coromandal Coast
5. Who was called by the British rulers as the leader of Indian unrest?
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
6. What is the duration of a basketball match both before and after the break?
Answer: 25 minutes
7. In Homo sapiens, where does fertilisation occurs?
8. By whom is the Prime Minister appointed?
9. Which is the Excluding the moon the celestial object the appear brightest in the sky?
10. Which kingdom was annexed by Bahlol Lodi, the Sultan of Delhi, in A.D. 1484 ?
11. What is the phenomenon of splitting white light into seven colours?
12. Which is the place where bankers meet and settle their mutual claims and accounts?
Answer: Clearing House
13. Who was the founder of Boys Scout and Civil Guide?
Answer: Baden Powell
14. Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere occurs in which month?
Answer: December, 22
15. Who was a contemporary of Gautama Buddha?
Answer: Vardhaman Mahavira
16. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
Answer: Thigh bone
17. What is the life of Rajya Sabha?
18. What is the main constituent of natural gas?
19. At where do the Eastern Ghats and the Western Ghats meet?
Answer: Nilgiri Hills
20. Who stabbed Guru Govind Singh to death ?
Answer: Gul Khan