1. Which countries were involved in the 100-year war?
Answer. England and France
2. Who is the author of a collection of poems called Golden Threshold?
Answer. Sarojini Naidu
3. What do ligaments join?
Answer. Bone to bone
4. Which is the most important factor in soil formation?
5. Who was the first to issue gold coins?
Answer. Indo Greeks
6. For how many months is the President’s rule imposed?
Answer. 6 months
7. The pH of water at 25°C is 7. When it is heated to 100°C, then what will be the pH of the water?
Answer. Remains same
8. How is the Share of Direct tax in post-economic reform?
9. Which interior part of the earth is nearly half of the radius of the earth?
10. Why was the Delhi Sultanate virtually ended?
Answer. Due to the invasion of Timur
11. Famous book ‘The Return of the Native’ is written by which author?
Answer. Thomas Hardy
12. Which is produced during allergic reactions?
13. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Answer. Right to freedom
14. Which place has the longest day and the shortest night on 22nd December?
15. Whose nickname was the Chalisa or the Group of Forty?
Answer. Turkish nobility created by Iltutmish
16. What is the mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen called?
Answer. Water gas
17. Who has scored the highest run in a test cricket inning?
Answer. Brian Lara
18. In which year was Tax collection by the Central govt? lowest as compared to G.D.P.?
19. Which natural region is produced by the creation of climatic homogeneity by the sea?
Answer. Marine west coast
20. Who invented the technique of extracting scent from Rose?