1. In respect of which states has the Union Parliament power to legislate on the subjects of all three lists?
Answer. Union Territories
2. What is the most soluble in water?
3. What is the effect of inflation on tax revenue results in a situation?
Answer. Fiscal drag
4. Which country is included in the North-West Pacific fishing grounds?
5. Who presided over the Buddhist Council held during the reign of Kanishka at Kashmir?
6. With which one of the following is BRIT (Government of India) engaged?
Answer. Isotope Technology
7. Which part became modified as the tusk of an elephant?
Answer. Second incisor
8. To which do the residuary powers of legislation in the case of Jammu and Kashmir belong?
Answer. TheState Legislature
9. India is the seventh largest country in the world, how much does it cover a total area?
Answer. Approximately 3200000 sq. km
10. What was the main reason for the evolution of kingship in Vedic society?
Answer. Desire to conquer new land
11. One horsepower is equal to how many watts?
Answer. 746 watts
12. From where can renewable energy be obtained?
13. What is the inflation experienced in the country at present?
Answer. Cost-push inflation
14. Which is the largest southernmost single island in India?
Answer. Great Nicobar Island
15. On which bank was the ‘Battle of Ten Kings’ fought?
Answer. Parushni (Ravi)
16. If the radius of blood vessels decreases, what will be in the blood pressure?
17. Railway is a subject on which list?
Answer. Union List
18. When ice melts into water, which type of change occurs in entropy?
19. Where is Peaty soil found?
20. Who were the contemporaries of Kanishka?
Answer. Nagarjuna, Asvaqhosha, Vasumitra