1. In the leaf of tobacco what is found?
2. Anglo-Indian representatives in the Lok Sabha are nominated in terms of which Article?
3. How many images will be formed if two mirrors are fitted on adjacent walls and one mirror on the ceiling?
4. Who founded the French School of Regional Geography?
Answer. Paul Vidal de in Blache
5. The bitterest war of succession under the great Mughals was fought among whose sons?
6. All Sher, an Arjuna award winner, is associated with which game?
7. Which is not an award given on National Awards Day?
Answer. Vishwamitra Award
8. What does the outermost whorl of the Bougainvillea flower consist of?
9. Which is the place that has the longest day and the shortest night on 22nd December,?
10. Under which system of assessment, the British Government collected revenue directly from the farmers?
11. By whom is the composition of the UPSC determined?
Answer. By the President
12. In which Molecule the distance between two adjacent carbon atoms is longest?
13. When was the decimal system of currency introduced in India?
14. Geostationary orbit is at a height of how many km?
Answer. 36,000 km
15. Where was the first Indian university opened in 1857?
16. Who is the author of the book’ Economic Nightmare of India’?
Answer. Charan Singh
17. Most of the digestion occurs in which part of the alimentary canal of man?
Answer. Small intestine
18. After how many years is Finance Commission constituted by the President?
Answer. Every five years
19. In which country, has the maximum damage to the forest been caused by acid rain?
20. Who was named Mira Ben by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer. Madeline Slade