Skip to content
- Olympic Games after the 4th century AD Restarted (Under IOC) from which year?
- A vein is a vessel that carries blood which side?
Answer: Towards the heart
- Where can the report of the UPSC discuss?
Answer: In Parliament before being accepted
- Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world, is located in which country?
- Who wrote the book “A nation in the making”?
Answer: Surendranath Banerjee
- Which compound does not give a positive test in Lassaigne’s test for nitrogen?
- What is the duration of a normal one-half of Hockey match?
Answer: 30 min
- If saving exceeds investment, how will the national income be?
Answer: Remain constant
- What do you understand by the word regur?
Answer: Black soil found in the Deccan
- By whom was the clarion call ‘Dilli Chalo’ given?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
- What is in lichen symbiotic relationship between fungi and algae called?
- To whom is the resignation letter of a State Public Service Commission member addressed?
- With which instrument can a sailor in a submarine see the objects on the surface of the sea?
- Where is the average annual rainfall highest?
- Who was the President of the Indian National Congress at the time of Indian Independence?
Answer: J. B. Kriplani
- Who is the recipient of the first ‘Moortidevi literacy Award’?
Answer: C.K. Nagaraja Rao
- Which feature film is the official nominee for Oscar, 2013 from India?
- Litmus paper used in the laboratory from which obtained?
- Which is located in the Bastar region?
Answer: Indravati National Park
- In how many adhikaranas is the Kautilya’s Arthashastra divided?