Skip to content
- What is the abiotic component of the ecosystem?
- What is the intermediate tier of the Panchayati Raj System called?
Answer: Panchayat Samiti
- What is not the cause of the low conductivity of electrolytes?
Answer: Ionisation of salt
- What is the amount of actual water vapor of air?
Answer: Absolute humidity
- Who was the head of the University of Nalanda the great Bengali scholar?
- The famous Petronas Twin Towers are located in which country?
- How is Missile ‘Astra’?
Answer: A air to air missile
- Epiphytes are plants that depend on other plants for which purpose?
Answer: Mechanical support
- Scanty rainfall of less than 50 cm per annum is received in which latitudes?
Answer: The areas of high latitudes
- Which ruler is most famous for building a large number of canals for irrigation?
Answer: Firoz Shah Tughlaq
- The amendment procedure laid down in the Constitution of India is on which pattern?
Answer: Constitution of South Africa
- Cooking gas is a mixture of which gases?
Answer: Butane and propane
- What is the main objective of the Antyodaya program?
Answer: Uplift the poor
- Which type of rainfall occurs at places having the continental type of climate?
- Who was assigned the first Iqta in India by Mohammad Ghori?
Answer: Qutbuddin Aibak
- Where is the headquarters of the International Telecommunications Union?
- Which acid is produced when milk gets sour?
Answer: Lactic acid
- Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
- Which is the largest volcano crater in the world?
Answer: Toba (Indonesia)
- Which is similar to the Taj Mahal in construction?
Answer: Humayun’s tomb