Skip to content
- What was the pen name of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay?
Answer: Anila Devi
- What is the smallest structural and functional unit of the nervous system?
- To whom are the Ministers individually responsible?
Answer: The President
- Which mountain passes lie outside India?
- To whom the credit for discovering the sea route of India goes?
- What is the unit of luminous efficiency of an electric bulb?
- Which Veda contains an account of magical charms and spells?
- For how many years is the rolling plan?
Answer: One year
- Where does rainfall from the southwest monsoon reach?
Answer: Delta region of Mahanadi
- Which Indian leader was dismissed by the British from the Indian Civil Service?
Answer: Surendranath Banerji
- Which is the membrane that protects the developing embryo from desiccation?
- By whom is the Contingency Fund the State-operated?
- Which nuclear particles are responsible for holding all nucleons together?
- The retreating monsoon withdraws from which state?
Answer: North-west India to Bengal
- Who was associated with the suppression of Thugs?
Answer: Captain Sleeman
- How many centuries in Tests did Sunil Gavaskar bag when he retired?
- Which country was readmitted to the Olympics after her 21-year suspension?
Answer: South Africa
- What is France’s global ranking in terms of the number of animal species under threat?
- Where is the Indian Wild Ass (Ghor-Khur) found?
Answer: The Rann of Kachchi
- Who was the first President of the Indian Trade Union Congress in 1920?
Answer: Lala Lajpat Rai