Skip to content
- How can the Permanent hardness of water be removed?
Answer: By adding washing soda
- Sun City is located in which continent?
- Which situation makes a firm most efficient?
Answer: Lowest average costs
- On the shore of which country do cold currents have a cooling effect?
- Which pioneer was in preaching Nirguna Bhakti in medieval India?
- Which animal has no blood but respire?
- Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- To an observer on the lunar surface, during the daytime, how will the sky appear?
- The important fishing areas called Grand Bank and Georges Bank are located in which region?
Answer: North-west Atlantic
- Which lady wrote a historical account during the Mughal Period?
Answer: Gulbadan Begam
- Among the SAARC country, which is the most densely populated country?
- What is the total number of judges of the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
- What is known as venus’s flower?
- Sunda Trench lies in which ocean?
Answer: Indian Ocean
- Between which the Battle of Khanwa was fought?
Answer: Babar and Rana Sanga
- By which is in practice the policy of the Government shaped?
Answer: The Cabinet
- What is Electromagnetic radiation with maximum wavelength?
Answer: Radio waves
- During which prime minister was the strategy of the rolling plan was adopted?
Answer: Morarji Desai
- Aravalli ranges are an example of which mountains?
Answer: Residual mountains
- Which war was ended by the Treaty of Madras?
Answer: First Mysore war