1. What is Geotropism?
Answer: The growth of the parts of plants in response to the force of gravity.
Answer: Bald Eagle.
3. What is the color of Solid Iodine?
4. Who is the inventor of Email?
Answer: Shiva Ayyadurai.
5. What is India’s 5th navigational satellites name?
6. Who invented the dynamo?
Answer: Michael Faraday.
7. If the pH value becomes less than 7 then it is called a?
8. Nephrology is the study of?
Answer: Kidney function.
9. Who was the first Indian to get a Nobel prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore.
10. In the first ODI match of INDIA, who is the captain?
Answer: Ajit Wadekar.
11. The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ were taken from?
Answer: Mundaka Upanishad.
12. Basilica of bom jesus is located at?
13. Jayakwadi dam located on which river?
14. Oldest oil reserves in India?
15. What is the tri-color ratio of the Indian National Flag?
Answer: Width: Length = 2:3.
16. National song of India was composed by?
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
17. Kidney stone is caused by?
Answer: Calcium Oxalate.
18. Dog: Kernel:: Bee:?
19. How many taste buds are present in the tongue?
20. On which planet is frozen water found?
21. Tennis is played on which surface?
Answer: Hard, Grass, and Clay courts.
22. How many bones does an Infant baby have?
23. White desert in India?
Answer: Rann of Kutch desert.
24. Which thing was discovered by Alexander Fleming?
25. Who established the Mughal dynasty?
26. Which of the following colors has the least wavelength?
27. Who is the first woman President of Pakistan?
Answer: Dr. Fehmida Mirza.
28. Which was the first geostationary satellite launched in India?
Answer: Ariane Passenger Payload Experiment.
29. Who is the father of Indian Space Programmes?
Answer: Dr. Vikram Sarabhai.
30. Who is the first President of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: W.C. Banerjee.
31. What is the name of the Nobel prize recipient of India in 2014 for peace?
Answer: Kailash Satyarthi.
32. What is the height of a badminton net above ground level?
Answer: 1.524 meters.
33. Who is the World’s first space tourist?
Answer: Dennis Tito.
34. Who introduced Orthodox Christianity in Russia?
35. Which of the following element is found at room temperature?
36. What is the molecular formula for sugar?
37. Which monument was built to commemorate the eradication of the plague?
38. Who invented the Air conditioner?
Answer: Willis Carrier.
39. Which PM was born after Independence?
Answer: Narendra Modi.
40. What is English IVY?
41. What is Guru Shikhar?
Answer: A peak in the Arbuda Mountains of Rajasthan.
42. What is Mycology?
Answer: Study of fungi.
43. Who says “Live as if you were to die tomorrow”?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
44. “Life On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power” is an autobiography of?
Answer: Sharad Pawar
45. Who is Chanda Kochhar?
Answer: MD & CEO Of ICICI bank.
46. Which language is spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka?
47. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming.
48. Indian village where people speak Sanskrit?
49. Zika Virus caused by?
Answer: Aedes mosquitoes.
50. When was Virat Kohli given Arjuna Award?